River Rest Housing Application

To view a copy of the lease and answers to frequently asked questions, visit our lease and FAQs page.

In order to assist with collections (for overdue rent, excess damage or utilities) through court or a collection agency, be aware we will ask at a later date for a copy of your Drivers License and will also obtain your Social Security Number.

Click Here to Print Application – You may print, fill out and hand deliver your application to Wilderness Aware Rafting located 12600 US Highway 24/285, Buena Vista, CO 81211